Dinuba Presbyterian Church was founded in 1894, through the influences of Samuel Davies Cochran and Mrs. W.H. Elam. At that time, Dinuba had four stores, four saloons, a hotel, a blacksmith shop, a warehouse, a South Methodist Church, a Baptist Church, and a few other dwellings. For many years, DPC shared a church with the Methodist Church of Traver, and by 1898 DPC had their own church located at the corner of Fresno and J Streets.
By 1907, the church had grown from 35 to 100 members and was in need of a larger church. A second church was was built in 1908 to accommodate the growing congregation. In 1921, the church had the opportunity to purchase several lots at the corner of K and Merced Streets in Dinuba, and it was decided that a larger church would be built. For nearly 85 years, DPC occupied that location.
An opportunity arose in the early 2000's for DPC to build a new location. The new building which is our current location was built in 2007. This facility is state of the art and offers more accommodations for all our members and guests.